Augustus Corbett is a Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney who represents people in criminal courts throughout Texas. His clients have been accused of murder to Class-B misdemeanors. His passionate advocacy for his clients has made him a very sought after Dallas Criminal Law Attorney.
Often called aggressive and dogged, his determination to get the best possible outcome for his clients becomes his single focus. His fearlessness and tenacity have enabled him to be a successful Dallas Criminal Law Attorney.
B.S., Chemistry, North Carolina A&T State University, 1989
J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2004
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
ARTICLES AND BRIEFS
- In Effective Assistance of Counsel and Deportation
- A Warning To Clergymen in Texas
- Does Texas Protect Dangerous Doctors
- The Court Said If You Want to Remain Silent, You Better Say Something
- Don’t Talk To The Police (Professor James Duane)
- Does Racial Profiling Increase Safety
- Prosecutorial Misconduct
- Is Spanking Your Child Legal in Texas
- Celebrating The Judicial Activism of Justice Thurgood Marshall
- Brief In Support of Defendant’s Motion to Suppress